Saturday, February 20, 2016

Update On What's To Come

You know when you feel Gods thumb in your back and you know you need to do it, but you're not entirely sure about it? Well that's how I've been about this blog.

I know it's something that God has placed on my heart for now. I'm not saying I'm skilled in every area that I blog about and I probably never will. But if I have knowledge about something, I want others to know!

There has been a lot going on here lately in our home. Different changes that I'm not going to go into right now. Not all bad, most of it has been good changes!! :) That's the main reason why I have taken a break from blogging. I wanted to set back and think and pray about everything I am doing as a wife, mom and pastors wife. I want everything I do to be pleasing to God.

So if you will be patient with me there will be several changes to the blog in the coming months!

I hope you have a blessed Lords day tomorrow!

With much love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment