Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Introducing Myself!

Hello! I’m Mindy, the new blogger on the block! I want to tell you a little about myself so it won’t seem so awkward between you and I.  

I have been married for 5 years to my sweet husband, Justin. We have 2 boys, Nate is 4 and Jordan is 2. My husband is a Pastor. I am a homemaker and now blogger! 


I love to DIY anything! If I can make it myself and help us save on money, I will. I enjoy it so why not do it myself, right?! I also love to organize. I’ve always liked to make things better but didn’t know exactly know how to until I joined YouTube and did that open up a whole new world! I found the amazing Catherine from https://www.youtube.com/user/DoItOnaDime and she changed everything for me in getting my house and myself organized. I also enjoy following https://www.youtube.com/user/OrganizedClutterbug . They are both so down to earth and relatable to people that have normal lives like you and I. If you have any recommendations for me just leave me a note in the comment section! 

I don’t necessarily plan on making my blog just about one thing. I plan on sharing a lot of things with you! Being a Wife, a mom, DIYing, organizing, easy supper ideas, budgeting and routines for mom and kids. 

We will enjoy ourselves along the way! Leave a comment below and feel free to introduce yourself to me and the rest of us!
Have a wonderful day!

The DIY Blog Mom,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment