Thursday, December 31, 2015

A New Year. A New You.

“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley

Every new year you always hear everyone has a new resolution that they don’t end up keeping. I had one of those years last year! I made so many resolutions that there was no way I could keep them!!

So this year I decided I was going to only reach attainable goals and not a ton of them either. Here is a list of my goals.

1. Loose the rest of my weight. (I’ve already lost 14 lbs.)
2. Do better budgeting
3. Get more organized (not perfect, organized)
4. Finish painting and decorating the house.

· Loosing the weight will be hard but I know I can do it.
· Better budgeting. It’s not hard, it’s just a lot of discipline.
· More organized. I’m pretty organized as it is, but I still have a little ways to go!
· Finish painting and decorating. Now that will take me a little while, but I know I can do it. I just have to be patient with myself. And sometimes that is hard to do!!

What are your New Year resolutions?? Leave a comment below and let me know!!

The DIY Mom Blog,
Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment